Welcome to HumanePro
HumanePro is an exclusive training and certification program offered to vertebrate pest management professionals and nuisance wildlife control operators. HumanePro sets the standards in humane and ethical practices in the industry, making it a brand consumers can count on.
HumanePro certification is recognized by environmental organizations and animal welfare societies throughout the United States.
When providing HumanePro services, a HumanePro certified technician shall follow this code of ethics:
- human safety will be a priority,
- adhere to all laws and regulations related to the services being provided,
- prioritize humane and non-lethal methods,
- treat every animal with compassion and respect,
- honor their intrinsic value, and their place in the ecosystem,
- encourage compassion, kindness and tolerance for other living things,
- treat customers with respect, being courteous, honest and reliable,
- look out for their customer's property as if it were our own,
- be fair with pricing and upfront and clear about charges,
- advocate for greater understanding and appreciation of animals and the natural world,
Get HumanePro Certified
Step One: Complete the HumanePro Application and email us a completed package including any and all requested materials.
Step Two: Complete our exclusive HumanePro certification training, specific to your field of service.
Step Three: Employee training and HumanePro Services Examination.
Step Four: Review and sign the HumanePro affidavit.
Step Five: Receive Welcome Packet and access to member resources.
HWCA members receive a 10% discount on tuition.